New battery question

This is a discussion on New battery question within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi I bought a new battery for my nexus one as a backup for when charging in not possible. After a full charge over night ...

Thread: New battery question

New battery question

Hi
    I bought a new battery for my nexus one as a backup for when charging in not possible.
    After a full charge over night in a dock which does not allow overcharging i have been using it in my phone today (around 6 hours). The problem is it still showing 100% charge which i dont think is possible. For the last hour i have been using as heavy as can to see if can get it drop at all and its still showing 100%. I am guess that the phone is unable to read the status of the battery.
    Has anyone seen this before?
    Is it worth using it till is flat and recharging or is this an issue which requires a replacement.

Thanks for any help in advance

Update: After 3 hours of music, GPS, maps, Sat Nav software (Co pilot), Bluetooth. Brightness, Switching screen on as much as possible its just hit 88%. Still seems to much for a 2400mAh battery

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That actually seems right. The standard Nexus One battery is only 1400mAh.. This thread makes me want to buy a 2400mAh battery!

JOC.... where did you get the 2400mAh battery? And is it some funky size/shape which would require an alternative battery cover??

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links