Froyo 2.2 - Not Smooth every thing... scrolling is laggy

This is a discussion on Froyo 2.2 - Not Smooth every thing... scrolling is laggy within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello Friends, im having problem with my Froyo FRF91 on my N1. it isnt smooth when you are scrolling web pages, menus, music list, contact ...

Thread: Froyo 2.2 - Not Smooth every thing... scrolling is laggy

Unhappy Froyo 2.2 - Not Smooth every thing... scrolling is laggy

Hello Friends,

im having problem with my Froyo FRF91 on my N1.

it isnt smooth when you are scrolling web pages, menus, music list, contact list.. and everything what was smooth since last week...

To fix it, i did factory reset, and hard reset... nothing happens to fix this problem..

i can see clearly the lag in my Live Wallpapers like "Nexus", and "Shake Them All"...

my web pages navigation is not smooth more... very sad... my N1 has lost his charm

i know when there are so many processes running the sistem can be slowly. There are no processes beyond the normal... Hard reset was done, the system is brand new... like when it come from factory. Without new aplications installed. The system is pure...

i tried to turn off all tasks what can do system slow, like Live Wallpapers, etc etc...

but unfortunately the laggy and no smooth still... im so sad..

I just downloaded Fps2D (benchmark test) to test my speed.... it noticed after a few seconds the system shows in milliseconds the FPS fall down from 60 to 5 ...... and never stops to repeat this inconsistency.

It inconsistency is the same i've seen when i scrolling the pages and menus... is the same...

i did others benchmarks tests... 3d tests... etc... every testes shows that inconsistency in animations..

i started to think it is about a hardware or memory ram problem...

Help me friends...

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not sure I can be any assistance to you, considering you did almost every step possible lol.

I would of done the same steps - Factory Reset, Factory Wipe from recovery, hard reset, rebooting, killing all tasks, running benchmark tests, and ect.

Maybe shut your phone off for 10-15 minutes, reboot. You're completely stock? I use Launcher Pro and it is much faster than the stock launcher.

I'm not sure if that would be any help as your tests indicate falling from 60-5 ... Let me know if any of that helps or you find the root of the problem.

Sheanzy, thx very much for you attention...

i'll try this step this weekend...

thanks anyway friend...

Cya

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links