beautiful widget weather

This is a discussion on beautiful widget weather within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Beautiful widget weather is not updating. Just stuck on 89 degrees. I uninstall it then reinstall still nothing. Any pointers?...

Thread: beautiful widget weather

beautiful widget weather

Beautiful widget weather is not updating. Just stuck on 89 degrees. I uninstall it then reinstall still nothing. Any pointers?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I had this problem a while back. It turned out it was Google's fault. Look up the weather on iGoogle and it'll probably be messed up there too. There was a thread about this once before too.

its happening to everyone, read the comments in the market. the dev knows about it and expect it to be fixed soon.

It's been working fine for me in Canada. Maybe it uses a different weather service here.

The temp and weather seems to be working for me now, went from being stuck on 99* last night, to 92* this morning and now its at 94*. And I didn't have to update from the market, it just started working.

Anyone know what the battery usage is like on this wallpaper/widget. I really like it but not sure if it uses up a chunk of battery

There's an update for Beautiful Widgets and Beautiful Live Wallpaper in the Market now. Hopefully it may fix your problems. They changed their weather service to AccuWeather.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by andyandy989898 View Post
    Anyone know what the battery usage is like on this wallpaper/widget. I really like it but not sure if it uses up a chunk of battery
    I use the wallpaper and my screen is on quite a bit, and see it using about 2% or less. Before getting this wallpaper, I had higher results from some others. I'm quite happy with this one. I do have the grass turned off, though ... not sure if that matters or not.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links