anyone else have problem recieving mms??

This is a discussion on anyone else have problem recieving mms?? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi guys... so I've had my n1 for bout 2 months now and really like it. Ok heres the problem I'm having. When someone sends ...

Thread: anyone else have problem recieving mms??

anyone else have problem recieving mms??

Hi guys... so I've had my n1 for bout 2 months now and really like it. Ok heres the problem I'm having. When someone sends me a pic, it won't download. Just says 'download from .... was unsuccessful. If I select the download button it says 'downloading' for a minuite then brings up the same error message. This happens with probably 75% of pics sent to me. Anyone else with this problem? I cheked all the settings and it seems everything is set ok. please help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Try the T-Mobile fix of sending yourself a picture message. That usually wakes up the system. You can also try clearing the cache for the messaging app program you are using.

thanks I'll give that a try!

You can also try installing "Attachment to SD" a free app in the market. It runs silently in the background. When you want to DL files attached to MMS, email, etc a long press will bring up a menu where you can choose method/location to DL file. I love it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links