No 3G with AT&T?

This is a discussion on No 3G with AT&T? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys! All this time I had T-Mobile for my Nexus One and I just switched to AT&T but for some reason I don't have ...

Thread: No 3G with AT&T?

No 3G with AT&T?

Hey guys! All this time I had T-Mobile for my Nexus One and I just switched to AT&T but for some reason I don't have 3G on my phone with them? I've tried everything even the #*#*6436*#*# trick and switching it to "wcdma only" and still no luck getting it to switch to 3G

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you have had the N1 with T-mobile and the 3G worked, it will not work on ATT's 3G bands. You will only get edge on ATT.

Really? Because I bought my Nexus One unlocked! Not with the T-Mobile plan so I thought it would be ok with At&T? So there's no way it will get 3G with At&T???

The AT&T N1 is different than the T-Mo version.

If your N1 was built to run on T-Mo and you switch to AT&T, it will not support AT&T's 3G frequency and the best you will get is EDGE (2g.)

Yeah I just read up on it! Dang! Any suggestions? Sprint maybe?

Sprint does not support the N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links