Low front speaker volume...........thanks

This is a discussion on Low front speaker volume...........thanks within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, I love my Nexus, really i've loved it since 2.2 and I got hspa+!!! Since I bought the phone in January, i probably talked ...

Thread: Low front speaker volume...........thanks

Low front speaker volume...........thanks

Hello, I love my Nexus, really i've loved it since 2.2 and I got hspa+!!!

Since I bought the phone in January, i probably talked on the phone without bluetooth or headset about 3 times all less than 5 minutes. Its been months since I did that. Well I do recall a couple of months ago at dinner I happened to waiste some juice on my Nexus, I was horrified but all the juice seemed to just float on top!!! Nothing appeared to get under my screen unlike some older phones back in the day. Well weather is pretty hot out here, I left my bluetooth in the car one day at work and all of sudden people say they could barely hear me. I switch to the phone, they can hear me but I can barely hear them. I turn on speakerphone and the back speaker is loud! alarms, phone ringtone everything is loud enough but when i'm talking on the phone I can barely hear the other person but they hear me fine. Do you think the main (front) speaker on my Nexus One is screwed? Any fix or resolution for this? When I had my G1, there was an audio hack for rooted users. Well my nexus is rooted but I haven't found any kind of audio hack for 2.2, is there an audio hack for 2.2? Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sounds like maybe that juice has caused a poor contact. I had a similar problem with an old Nokia phone, in the end I took it apart. Removed and cleaned the speaker and pcb contacts then put it all back together; this fixed the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus2010 View Post
    Hello, I love my Nexus, really i've loved it since 2.2 and I got hspa+!!!

Since I bought the phone in January, i probably talked on the phone without bluetooth or headset about 3 times all less than 5 minutes. Its been months since I did that. Well I do recall a couple of months ago at dinner I happened to waiste some juice on my Nexus, I was horrified but all the juice seemed to just float on top!!! Nothing appeared to get under my screen unlike some older phones back in the day. Well weather is pretty hot out here, I left my bluetooth in the car one day at work and all of sudden people say they could barely hear me. I switch to the phone, they can hear me but I can barely hear them. I turn on speakerphone and the back speaker is loud! alarms, phone ringtone everything is loud enough but when i'm talking on the phone I can barely hear the other person but they hear me fine. Do you think the main (front) speaker on my Nexus One is screwed? Any fix or resolution for this? When I had my G1, there was an audio hack for rooted users. Well my nexus is rooted but I haven't found any kind of audio hack for 2.2, is there an audio hack for 2.2? Thanks
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links