Marketplace stuck with App Update

This is a discussion on Marketplace stuck with App Update within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; My Android Market keeps getting stuck when trying to update one particular app that I have installed - aCircuit Whenever I try to update through ...

Thread: Marketplace stuck with App Update

Marketplace stuck with App Update

My Android Market keeps getting stuck when trying to update one particular app that I have installed - aCircuit

Whenever I try to update through the Marketplace my Installed Apps screen always downloads the update for this app but crashes when or just sticks when it tries to install. Thought it would clear eventually but its been over two weeks now.

I have managed to un-install the app using the Android menu for this, but Marketplace still does exactly the same thing.

I'm running N1 with Stock 2.2 firmware

Should I manually delete any files to sort this out.

Hopefully someone out there has some suggestions?

Thanks

TBird1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am having the same problem with other app. I think it just market place problem.

Try deleting your Market cache under Settings - Applications - Manage applications - All...scroll and find Market and then clear the cache there.
    Then try the app update again and see if that works.
    You could add a phone re-boot after cache cleaning before market update if you like.

i've noticed the market seems a lot slower since 2.2. I'll try the cache trick and see if it sorts it out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links