Help: Nexus one will not power on

This is a discussion on Help: Nexus one will not power on within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; yeah it is,and its more painfull when they dont accept their mistake! i did root my phone,its out of waranty,all right. but rooting nexus one ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Help: Nexus one will not power on

yeah it is,and its more painfull when they dont accept their mistake! i did root my phone,its out of waranty,all right. but rooting nexus one is not illegal,u can find it even in android official website.so this cell phone had this problem since when they built it, and rooting,made it stop working. they dont accept to give any discount i paid more than 2500 rm 8 month ago,and now i should pay 600 rm! its going to be very expensive phone!

Quote Originally Posted by nexus3 View Post
    yeah it is,and its more painfull when they dont accept their mistake! i did root my phone,its out of waranty,all right. but rooting nexus one is not illegal,u can find it even in android official website.so this cell phone had this problem since when they built it, and rooting,made it stop working. they dont accept to give any discount i paid more than 2500 rm 8 month ago,and now i should pay 600 rm! its going to be very expensive phone!
    Maybe I am noob or something but what is confusing me is how HTC Singapore knew it was a motherboard problem without looking at it? One more, I never heard of Nexus One died just like that. Maybe it's me but Nexus One don't just die easily. Last time there was this one girl here who bent her N1 30 degrees an still the N1 work. Maybe dropped hard or fell in the toilet bowl or error in flashing radio but died when trying to make call? Doesn't make any sense.

Maybe yes there was a problem with the motherboard but it should happened before this and should notice it. Lets just say it was a motherboard problem, then there is nothing you can do about it but send to HTC.

BUT, maybe there was other problems? I suggest you carefully try again step by step all the solutions posted by our friends here. Slowly.

One more, maybe you checked before, but try checking the battery again. Swap with your friend and see what happen.

If all still failed. Go find your girl friend who happened to have a sexy voice and call HTC. :D

Good luck.
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

my cellphone in is HTC customer service in singapore for 3 weeks! in KL they told me are unable to fix because they dont know how! so did send it to singapore
    i realy take care of my N1,no fall down,no humid,its exactly like first day,and i always install programs from market,not other programs,i dont know why should root my nexus 1 makes all this problems! rooting was in android official web site!
    any way,they messaged me that i should send 600 RM

Quote Originally Posted by nexus3 View Post
    my cellphone in is HTC customer service in singapore for 3 weeks! in KL they told me are unable to fix because they dont know how! so did send it to singapore
    i realy take care of my N1,no fall down,no humid,its exactly like first day,and i always install programs from market,not other programs,i dont know why should root my nexus 1 makes all this problems! rooting was in android official web site!
    any way,they messaged me that i should send 600 RM
    Oh man. I thought the phone is still with you. Sorry to hear that . There is nothing more can be done about it but to pay. Frankly, I am still wonder why RM 600? They emailed you the quotation? Including postage/ courier etc.?

To make things straight. Rooting your phone is not the problem. Well technically on the warranty, yes it was a problem. As long as I remembered, they let us root but in expense of our warranty. But now they got 1-click-root method that won't unlock the bootloader (correct me if I am wrong) so the warranty still intact.

We root to make the N1 much better. Great experiences too. Flashing ROM etc. There is no sense of rooting if not taking advantages of it.

Just follow up the quotation or whatever the emailed you correctly just to be sure you are not being scammed or something and somehow get you N1 back. Since you've pay more for it, I suggest you fully utilize it later. Like most of us.

Well good luck again.
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

yeah,i rooted N1 to make it better,but now its stopped working and i dont know the reason
    600^M is just to fix phone,doesnt include post,they said there is mother board problem

My Nexus One every time it runs out of battery completely won't turn on anymore. I need to reset it to the factory settings. Luckily I can synchronize it with Google server and get all my data back.

Is there somebody else having the same problem ?

How to repair/change the power button yourself without sending to customer service ?

Hi,

Do you know how to repair/change the power button yourself without sending to customer service ?

I don't mind to pay but i don't want to stay even one day without my phone !

Thanks.

ps: also, do you know any application that will let met simulate the power button to restart or choose airplane mode ?

Ok well I don't know how to change it but I do know how you can work around it meaning live with it.

You can turn the phone on but connecting the charger and then removing and reinsertion the battery this will confuse the phone then it will turn on (about 10-15 I believe). To turn on airplane mode there is an option for that in settings and for unlocking you can use an app like no lock.

Quote Originally Posted by kaykhanittha View Post
    Hi,

Do you know how to repair/change the power button yourself without sending to customer service ?

I don't mind to pay but i don't want to stay even one day without my phone !

Thanks.

ps: also, do you know any application that will let met simulate the power button to restart or choose airplane mode ?
    This is about all I've ever seen/read...
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=895701

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

re

Quote Originally Posted by osnus View Post
    Hi,

I am very happpy with my nexus one until yesterday...I just installed trekbuddy and was loading maps on it. After that I played robot defender with it for almost an hour. I then I attached the phone to my computer for it to charge before sleeping. When i woke up, i pressed the power button but the phone is not responding. I removed the battery and put it back again and pressed the power button. I tried several times and at one point, I felt it vibrate 3x but still did not boot. Up to now i cant get it to work. When i attached it to the charger, the charging orange light is on until it became green indicating its fully charged. When i removed the battery while attached to the charger, it blinks green and orange and becomes a little warm. I tired several times the battery pull-out method to no avail. I dont have a warranty. Kindly help please...

Charles L.
    same issue , i m waiting also your help... :-(

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links