Help: Nexus one will not power on

This is a discussion on Help: Nexus one will not power on within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Can you boot into recovery or bootloader? Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Help: Nexus one will not power on

Can you boot into recovery or bootloader?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

re

No, i can no enter in booter mod

noderator ,thnk you!!!

i curentlly updated to rc4 and my phone got crazy as the follow post.
    your answer powerd up my phone back .i just wantd to say thank you ,for 2 days im busting my head with this issue.

Solution to power on Nexus One with broken button

Quote Originally Posted by osnus View Post
    Hi,

I am very happpy with my nexus one until yesterday...I just installed trekbuddy and was loading maps on it. After that I played robot defender with it for almost an hour. I then I attached the phone to my computer for it to charge before sleeping. When i woke up, i pressed the power button but the phone is not responding. I removed the battery and put it back again and pressed the power button. I tried several times and at one point, I felt it vibrate 3x but still did not boot. Up to now i cant get it to work. When i attached it to the charger, the charging orange light is on until it became green indicating its fully charged. When i removed the battery while attached to the charger, it blinks green and orange and becomes a little warm. I tired several times the battery pull-out method to no avail. I dont have a warranty. Kindly help please...

Charles L.

I had the exact same problem. When connected, the green light comes on but can not turn it on using the power button or any combination of track and volume button. Thanks to this link, I was able to get it working: Manage a Nexus One with Broken Power Button [Updated]AndroidGuys.

The solution is near the bottom (what an unbelievable solution):
    "The trick is to connect the phone via USB to a power source (a charger or computer) and then to remove and insert the battery successively, after a while (5-10 insertions) the device will get confuse and will start. This tip came from Karno, a user from the Nexus One Help forum"

It may seem obvious, but the timing in which it is done is very important. [ame=http://youtu.be/SIkQtTJP_eo]Turn on Nexus One with broken power button - YouTube[/ame]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links