Looking for Telephone assistance for Google

This is a discussion on Looking for Telephone assistance for Google within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; My Nexus One will not allow me to log on to Google-Gmail. I established the account and logged on once via computer-but have not been ...

Thread: Looking for Telephone assistance for Google

Unhappy Looking for Telephone assistance for Google

My Nexus One will not allow me to log on to Google-Gmail. I established the account and logged on once via computer-but have not been able to log on via N1. I sent the help email to Google 6 times but I have not received a response. Can some please assist me with a telephone number for Google or a technnical support for nexus one?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

try calling htc. and see if they'll connect you
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Or, you can just call them at this line:
    +1 650-253-0000

If you need any more information on contacting them, go to:
    Contact Us

Wink Thanks all I'm up and running

Thanks J Cizzle- I called them but they forwarded me to NEXUS1 help line 1-888-48-NEXUS they walked me through step by step. For the first time I see the full potential of my phone. It's awesome! Who needs a IPhone.

no problem
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links