Crashing during Robo Defence

This is a discussion on Crashing during Robo Defence within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey everyone, I've recently began playing the game Robo Defense and unfortunately after playing the game for a while my N1 just gives up and ...

Thread: Crashing during Robo Defence

Crashing during Robo Defence

Hey everyone,

I've recently began playing the game Robo Defense and unfortunately after playing the game for a while my N1 just gives up and reboots/crashes. I've never really had issues with my nexus one crashing before, until now, so from what I can tell this is an isolated incident with Robo Defense.

The phone gets pretty hot before it crashes too, maybe some kind of safety forcing the phone to shut off so it doesn't overheat?

Let me know if any of you have experienced the same/similar problem or know what might be the issue here.

Thanks,

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

OMG! On another post, someone said his Nexus One stopped turning on after he was playing Robo Defender for an hour! He then put his phone to charge and the next day! BAM! Stopped working!

Check it out:
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...not-power.html

You think Robo defender is causing problems to the nexus?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermrz View Post
    OMG! On another post, someone said his Nexus One stopped turning on after he was playing Robo Defender for an hour! He then put his phone to charge and the next day! BAM! Stopped working!

Check it out:
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...not-power.html

You think Robo defender is causing problems to the nexus?
    Thanks for sharing the link, hopefully this won't happen to me

I don't know if Robo Defense truly is to blame, its a pretty popular game so I think if it really was causing problems more people would be complaining. However, I've never really had problems with my phone until i started playing this game for longer periods of time.

This morning I tried playing it again, my phone didn't get as hot as other times however after about 10-15 mins of playing, it crashed again

Hmm... well it's not a shocker that it gets warm, a lot of games can cause that. I wonder if it's how hot, though? Not to jump to conclusions but if your code forces redraws as fast as physically possible all the time, even when not a lot is going on, it leads to an overheated phone. I would think this would be happening all over, though, given the popularity of the game and the number of swift phones out there.

DT

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links