Problems with touch screen. Please help!

This is a discussion on Problems with touch screen. Please help! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello the touch screen on my nexus one has suddenly stopped working normally. It does not react properly and often i have to touch very ...

Thread: Problems with touch screen. Please help!

Problems with touch screen. Please help!

Hello
    the touch screen on my nexus one has suddenly stopped working normally. It does not react properly and often i have to touch very firmly to make it react. E.g. writing sms is almost impossible since it does recognize what im typing. The four buttons above the trackball doesnt react at all.
    I have tried restarting the phone but it didnt help. Also i just upgraded to Froyo but that also didnt help. (i have not rooted phone)
    Can someone please help me??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Are your fingers too dry?

Capsense needs some moisture, if you have very dry hands or thick callouses the touchscreen will not "see" you. This type of digitizer is NOT pressure sensitive, so don't press hard. If it doesn't see your touch with light pressure, like popping a soap bubble it won't from pressing hard either.

Only resistive touchscreens MIGHT need more pressure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ2SKSM_9Vc]YouTube - Google Nexus one touch problem, Malfunction[/ame]
    I have touch problem too. I claimed 2 times at the shop and replaced 2 times from the shop. 3rd one has same problem too. I think it is the QC and/or QA problem.

DAG! And i thought MY touch screen was bad. Dude, that's sickening.
    Nexus One :nexusx: FINALY rooted without ending up like this

Got CM7 installed too!

nice video. I have occasional problems too, but batt pull fixes it for awhile. I thought i read somewhere this is not uncommon for this screen. if your's is that bad, i would replace it.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links