Call Sound

This is a discussion on Call Sound within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi. When I got my n1 I was kind of disappointed and baffled over how people had embraced the google lock down. I joke to ...

Thread: Call Sound

Call Sound

Hi. When I got my n1 I was kind of disappointed and baffled over how people had embraced the google lock down. I joke to me friends and and said at if nothing else its very good call quality. But now I got a sparkling sound like electric interference when I am talking. Its not there when I am waiting for others to pick up, but as soon as they do, its there, some times louder than others. I have a suspicion that has something to do with the noise cancelling mic, but I but that is just I wild guess. Any one got a idea? Something I can try me self or...?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

nobody?

Facing the same issue in Nexus S

Hey,

Did you got any resolutions for the issue you mentioned? I am facing the same issue with recently purchased Nexus S. It seems like a hardware malfunction.

No. Just the usual answer from htc reset the phone. So i gave up. But i suspect it has something to do with the noise cancelling mic not working correct

Seems same to me, I have returned my device now. It was getting worse day by day. Initially I thought it's a software issue so I tried every possible ROM I could, but it didn't helped.

Anyways, thanks for replying

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links