Nexus one sync help/ other issues?

This is a discussion on Nexus one sync help/ other issues? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I got a nexus one just updated it to 2.2 and added contacts exactly how they are on facebook. i tryed to relogging in out ...

Thread: Nexus one sync help/ other issues?

Nexus one sync help/ other issues?

I got a nexus one just updated it to 2.2 and added contacts exactly how they are on facebook. i tryed to relogging in out and out several times and i noticed some people would get a pic then some would lose a pic???? werid my auto sync is on and i been re syncing 100 times..... and no luck facebook setting is sync contacts in contact list only??? what could be the problem?????? i tryed all this? ALSO DOWNLOADED BATTERYLIFE and it was charging for 2 hours i t was on 56% jumped to 100% i think its the app cause its been charging from 25% for 2 hours???? also some contacts are falling under favorites but not set? its like when i sign out then sign in it updates most of them only when i do that but new contacts after sign in wont update?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Uhhhhh.... what's the question?

well basically adding new contacts exact name as seen on facebook, it will not sync. i tryed reloging it would sync new ones nad some wouldnt be synced . auto sync is on and sync contacts on facebook settings its enabled? what can i do?????? i tryed resyncing like 40 times

I'm not sure. Try an app called SyncMyPix. I used it for the Launcher Pro Plus contacts widget and it pulled a lot of pictures in for me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links