Missing Files

This is a discussion on Missing Files within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; This has been happening far more recently of late, twice in the last week alone, and it is very very annoying. I copied all my ...

Thread: Missing Files

Twitter
    Nd1razor

Missing Files

This has been happening far more recently of late, twice in the last week alone, and it is very very annoying.

I copied all my photos to my phone only to watch them dissapear leaving only 5-10 in each folder, (where there were 100s before)

I know people have faced this issue before but any solutions?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How are you verifying they've disappeared? How long did you leave the Nexus attached to your puter to transfer? (possible USB caching).

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    I noticed the pictures were gone, because i have the exact same files/folders on my pc,

76 pictures in one folder as compared to 255 on my pc.

So i recopied everything, when it was done, safely remove etc.

Loaded them in the gallery so that all the new thumbnails would save and i woudent have to wait to see them all the next time i opened it.

All the pics were there, then a few days later, most of them just disappeared leaving ~20% of what was originally in the folder.

I did restart the phone once (normal shutdown and startup) between the two times i checked the gallery.

Now i recopied everything but cleared the Gallery's cashe first.

Also im sure the files were deleted, as there was suddenly a massive memory boost, from 3.7gb filled to 2.9gb, which is why i checked if the pictures where there the second time.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links