Mobile Stuck at bootup screen

This is a discussion on Mobile Stuck at bootup screen within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Phone stuck at bootup screen. After switching the phone on. Nexus X apears and keep reappering, noting else heappens. Cannot swich off the phone, unless ...

Thread: Mobile Stuck at bootup screen

Mobile Stuck at bootup screen

Phone stuck at bootup screen. After switching the phone on. Nexus X apears and keep reappering, noting else heappens. Cannot swich off the phone, unless battery is removed. Anyone know what is the problem.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by wamchu View Post
    Phone stuck at bootup screen. After switching the phone on. Nexus X apears and keep reappering, noting else heappens. Cannot swich off the phone, unless battery is removed. Anyone know what is the problem.
    Try a Hard Reset

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n....html#post4316

Hope you did not the battery pull while updating your OS...

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post

Try a Hard Reset

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n....html#post4316

Hope you did not the battery pull while updating your OS...
    Hard reset dose not work. I did not take battery out while updating OS

mine did that the day it arrived; just kept rebooting.
    i had to send it back to HTC and they gave me a replacement.

We need more info:

Build?
    Rooted?
    What recovery?

If rooted and you did a backup you can pull battery and before it powers up hold down vol- (down) and pwr button at same time for a few seconds. That will get you to recovery. Then you can flash your backup, wipe first. If you got it and all works well you can do another backup.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

it got android 2.2. its never been rooted with orignal build. So the problem happens suddenly.

it got android 2.2. its never been rooted with orignal build. So the problem happens suddenly.
    Wow! Wait, does your phone go to the :nexusx: and then goes blank? If yes, your experiencing the same problem i did. Now, did you, for example, install an app on the market and then this problem happened? Or how did it happen.

For me, i installed a app that was actually ment for another phone and boom, phone only came to the :nexusx: and went blank and my phone was ROOTED as in the Bootloader was unlocked but i still had Froyo 2.2

Since the app caused the problem and had nothing to do with rooting my phone, HTC repaired it for free which amazed me! =D

Your best bet is to send it to HTC for repair and since you didnt root your phone, your 100% sure the repair is free

Sent to HTC. Let see what happens.

Sent to HTC. Let see what happens.
    They will repair, if its a problem in the Software, its covered under warrenty. Even my phone was rooted and unlocked and they covered it free of charge! =D

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links