Network error

This is a discussion on Network error within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi Had my n1 for about 3 weeks. Liking it so far. Until a couple of days ago. I had been running the stock (FR50) ...

Thread: Network error

Network error

Hi
    Had my n1 for about 3 weeks. Liking it so far. Until a couple of days ago. I had been running the stock (FR50) OS until about a week ago and installed cmod 6RC2. No problems. I updated to the cmod RC3 on Sunday night (I think), no problems. On Monday I started getting these random network errors. Cant connect to anything, market or browser, 3G or Wifi. I tried disabling 3G and connecting with Wifi and vice versa, and neither works. I tried restoring the stock OS, and I still get those errors.
    Not sure what else to try. I am rooted, and like I said it was working with each one of the OS's and out of the blue I get network errors. They might stay for an hour or more, but eventually they stop and I can connect. Not sure what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would pull battery, although I doubt that would work since you installed new rom and rebooted anyway.

Check ALL your settings under wireles, including APN's

Under wireless settings go to mobile networks and see if you are registered on network, probably so if your problem is random. Don't have drilling instructions off top of my head right now to get to all those options, phone is unavailable at moment.

You can call carrier and see if they are having problems.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Update. Re-downloaded CyanMod 6 RC3. This time I wiped the cache and data before installing. So, far so good. I still have my fingers crossed as it has only been a day. Not sure why this worked if it did, but so far so good.
    Thanks

Always good to wipe before any falsh of a rom. Sometimes redownloing the rom helps. Battery pulls are still your best friend.

Glad it is working!
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links