Can't access network. Please help.

This is a discussion on Can't access network. Please help. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi guys, I usually read this forum when I have problems, but now I need to actually describe what's happening to see if someone can ...

Thread: Can't access network. Please help.

Can't access network. Please help.

Hi guys,

I usually read this forum when I have problems, but now I need to actually describe what's happening to see if someone can help me out.

I bought a Nexus One from the US, whilst in the UK. It worked perfectly in the UK.

Now I'm in Brazil with a local Sim card. It worked fine for 3 weeks and now, for the past couple of days, it has been acting weird. It doesn't locate the network so I can't make or receive calls, nor access the 3G.

If I turn it off and remove the Sim card, sometimes it works again when I turn it back on. Not always.

There's a small Sim card + exclamation point on the notification panel. And although the antenna bars are there, there's an 'Emergency calls only' notification as well.

If I try to make a call it will state 'Mobile network not available'.

Now, I've searched everywhere for a clue as to why this is happening without any luck. Can anyone help me?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sounds like a faulty SIM...go get a new one.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links