wifi causing freezing?

This is a discussion on wifi causing freezing? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; i've been having problems with my phone freezing/random rebooting over the past few weeks. when frozen i have to remove the battery to shut it ...

Thread: wifi causing freezing?

wifi causing freezing?

i've been having problems with my phone freezing/random rebooting over the past few weeks. when frozen i have to remove the battery to shut it down. it always seems fine at work, but always locked up when i got home. the only difference between the two is i have wifi at home. i've had it freeze while on wifis elsewhere. so i had called HTC, they had me send the phone to them, and when i got it back, it's still got the same issues. right now, i have wifi completely disabled and all seems to be running normal. has any one else experienced this or something similar? i've emailed HTC again and they want me to send the phone back to em again.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i had the same problem im going to try not using the wifi see if that works

i've been goin 4 or 5 days with wifi off, except for 2 occasions, and its clear that when it's off, no freezing. when it's been on, it's not right away that it freezes but it eventually does. i'm hesitant to send it back to HTC cause I really don't want to be out a phone again for another week and it not get fixed.

Up for this topic.

Since I have this phone (about 3 weeks), I'm having problem with some freeze. I was on my WiFi, then Market didn't work fine, and can't go to a webpage browsing. I tried to disconnect WiFi, but when I try to see the list of network, it hangs there, and it says: App hangs: kill app, wait, or report.

If I let the phone go to sleep, well, I need to remove battery, the reboot phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links