Wi-Fi Error Message

This is a discussion on Wi-Fi Error Message within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I cannot access Wi-Fi. I have tried turning off and on again. I have pulled the battery. This has happened before and pulling the battery ...

Thread: Wi-Fi Error Message

Unhappy Wi-Fi Error Message

I cannot access Wi-Fi. I have tried turning off and on again. I have pulled the battery. This has happened before and pulling the battery and rebooting remedied the situation. But this has gone on now for two days. When I scan, nothing shows up in availableWi-Fi networks, and I get an error message. This is so frustrating.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hello
    I had a similar problem and could not get 3g access either. I am running Cyanogenmod 6 rc right now and had been when I had the problem. I reverted back to the stock OS to try to troubleshoot the problem. It didn't help, I still couldn't access wifi or 3g.
    So, I reinstalled Cyanogenmod but this time I wiped the cache and data before I did. I have had wifi and 3g since and have had no other problems. Maybe if you let us know any changes or anything you have made we can offer some assistance.
    Thanks

Wifi error too

My wifi gave me error 2 days ago after I changed to another sim card.

Whenever there is a wifi connection available, I couldn't get into the [Wifi Setting] to connect. Tapping [Wifi Setting] will prompt error message. The only way I can enter [Wifi Setting] is when the wifi is turned off.

Thinking changing the sim card back will just do the trick but nope, it still the same.

Any suggestions? I am out of idea. The only bright idea I had is nandroid restore :D but I kinda lazy right now and still hoping there is a solution somewhere.

edit: I am on CM6 RC3
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Have you tried the old remove the battery hard reset trick?

Quote Originally Posted by chadikins View Post
    Have you tried the old remove the battery hard reset trick?
    Nope. Didn't work. I even do a wipe

It kind of sounds operating system related to me. I thought mine was going to end up being a warranty job, but it turned out to be the OS. Someone else wiser than me might have a better suggestion than me. But I would lean towards reinstalling Cmod, that fixed mine. I would just make sure to wipe data and cache before I reinstalled. ROM manager makes it easy thank goodness.
    If you have already done that, let me know and we might be able to tink of something else.

[QUOTE=chadikins;72046]It kind of sounds operating system related to me. I thought mine was going to end up being a warranty job, but it turned out to be the OS. Someone else wiser than me might have a better suggestion than me. But I would lean towards reinstalling Cmod, that fixed mine. I would just make sure to wipe data and cache before I reinstalled. ROM manager makes it easy thank goodness.
    If you have already done that, let me know and we might be able to tink of something else.[/QUOTE

Normally if something like these happened, that I couldn't fix it, I will restore my nand backup or reflash the rom. But I just finished tweaking my theme and I kinda fond to it :D

Looks like plan B, reflash again. Thanks anyway man. Will flash later. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links