LauncherPro FC??

This is a discussion on LauncherPro FC?? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I was running LauncherPro for awhile and everything was working fine. However, After I installed and starting using SetCPU, Power Manager, and Process Manager, I ...

Thread: LauncherPro FC??

LauncherPro FC??

I was running LauncherPro for awhile and everything was working fine. However, After I installed and starting using SetCPU, Power Manager, and Process Manager, I get random FC's of LauncherPro. Usually it happens when waking the phone or hitting 'home' after being in another app for awhile. I've watched youtube videos and read a lot of posts on here and xda of people with pretty much the same settings as I have and they don't have any problems. :-\

Anyway, about my phone...I'm running CM-RC3, Kernel: 2.6.35-950mV-CFS-SVS-AIX-Monks-080710-TEST.

My profiles with setcpu are:
    Battery < 20%: 998 Max/245 Min
    Screen Off: 384 Max/245 Min
    Charging/Full: 1113 Max/245 Min
    Temp > 50*C: 998 Max/245 Min

My profiles with Power Manager are all pretty much default.

I'm getting better battery life but the FCs are driving me crazy! Can anyone please try to figure out why this is happening??

Also, anytime I try to use a wallpaper that is NOT live, it doesn't work. It only shows a picture of grass as my background. :-(

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What's your main setting and are you on Scaling-On Demand.

I have LP, no problems.

Kernal Wildmonk 925/1267 720p NoAB. Max at 1152

Can't find my link on that now. Try one of the CFS Kernals here and see if it helps. It's a newer kernal:

Index of /kernel/2.6.35/081910/No_Audio_Boost_Versions
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Charging/Full is my main profile, yes I'm on scaling on demand.

I'll try one of those other kernels. Any suggestion as to which would be best? Thanks

Just use the CFS ones, I like the NoAB (no audio boost) speakers don't distort.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

ok, I flashed to the 950mV CFS kernel. So far, so good. No FCs yet.
    I'm still having the problem of not being able to set a non-live wallpaper, though. Everytime I try, I just get a picture of grass. I have to restart the phone in order for the picture I want to take effect. I have absolutely no problem changing to different live wallpapers.

I was having the same problem with launcherpro an the wallaper issue on rc2 an heres wat i did to fix it. Go to cyanogenmod settings,then to performance settings an change vm heap size fom 36 to 24 an then go to the market an install spare parts app, i know cm includes spare parts app but it doesnt include the option u need, open spare parts an go to process activity manager an select normal,reboot ur phone an hopefully that will fix those to issues

Also, you can go to settings> applications> Launcher Pro. Then clear data. That worked for me before, but it will clear your setup. If you backed up your home settings then you can restore them. But try chris6278's method first.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by chris6278 View Post
    I was having the same problem with launcherpro an the wallaper issue on rc2 an heres wat i did to fix it. Go to cyanogenmod settings,then to performance settings an change vm heap size fom 36 to 24 an then go to the market an install spare parts app, i know cm includes spare parts app but it doesnt include the option u need, open spare parts an go to process activity manager an select normal,reboot ur phone an hopefully that will fix those to issues
    Thank you! That worked perfectly.

As for my other problem with the LP FC, it started happening again right after I used metamorph to change my battery icon to kspec one. I restored and my phone is running fast and smoothly. I guess I'll be sticking to the stock icon from now on. lol

Ur very welcome. Glad i could help

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links