N1 reboots when ever it feels like it!

This is a discussion on N1 reboots when ever it feels like it! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; It definitely sounds like you have a serious problem. If I were you, I'd be on the phone to HTC for warranty repair. Good luck....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N1 reboots when ever it feels like it!

It definitely sounds like you have a serious problem. If I were you, I'd be on the phone to HTC for warranty repair. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Getwild View Post
    Lionsson: What is WISLEY? NO games or junk like that, just busness use, Phone, News, Weather, photos, Barcode, Documents to Go, Google Earth, and horoscope, etc. Internal Phone storage = available 52.47MB, 4GB SD card = Available3.35GB, I even killed my WiFi and Bluetooth connection days ago, problem worsining!!!!!!!!!
    Basically I have 2 theories.

First is that it's software related, our N1 has a specific amount of resources to operate with and as we install apps some of this app run is the background consuming resources and for the most part apps that we open tent to run in the background. That being said Android OS seems to reboot when it's over loaded, given the amount of resources at it's disposal.

Second is that it's hardware related, if this is the case than there is one thing to do. Call HTC.

I recommend you backup and reset your device.

Why this recommendation? Well if it's software related this should solve your problem, and second if it's hardware related HTC will most likely recommend this solution first.

To backup your phone for non rooted I recommend Backup Pro

And for rooted devices I recommend Titanium Backup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links