N1 reboots when ever it feels like it!

This is a discussion on N1 reboots when ever it feels like it! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; My N1 reboots self 2-3 times/24hrs. Sometimes it rattles me awake trying to reboot and can't get past the Rainbow Cross and onto the sputtering ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N1 reboots when ever it feels like it!

N1 reboots when ever it feels like it!

My N1 reboots self 2-3 times/24hrs. Sometimes it rattles me awake trying to reboot and can't get past the Rainbow Cross and onto the sputtering Rainbow Wire connecting image. The I have to roll out of the sack, fumble forcing the cover open, and pull the battery and go back to bed. Re-installing the bat in the AM works fine. It sometimes does this even when I'm on a call. Most of the time when it reboots it only takes a min to successfully restart. I did replace the battery and it still auto reboots. I'ts unlocked but with an ATT SIM from my old Motorolla Tundra.
    Other than this problem I love my Nexus One

Anyone out there know what the problem is?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Getwild View Post
    My N1 reboots self 2-3 times/24hrs. Sometimes it rattles me awake trying to reboot and can't get past the Rainbow Cross and onto the sputtering Rainbow Wire connecting image. The I have to roll out of the sack, fumble forcing the cover open, and pull the battery and go back to bed. Re-installing the bat in the AM works fine. It sometimes does this even when I'm on a call. Most of the time when it reboots it only takes a min to successfully restart. I did replace the battery and it still auto reboots. I'ts unlocked but with an ATT SIM from my old Motorolla Tundra.
    Other than this problem I love my Nexus One

Anyone out there know what the problem is?
    Sounds like either a rogue application or a hardware problem.

You haven't been using your N1 wisely. First do you have a lot of apps, and if so can you tell me how much RAM and free internal storage you have. If you need help with you memory try this App.

SysMonitor

or you can scan or click this QR

Are you sure you aren't running Windows Phone 7 ?

If you haven't rooted or modified it in anyway, try a new sim card from your att store, then get a replacement if that doesn't work. Did you buy it new?
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Beer Googles: No new Apps added since June problem started in Aug. Hope it's not hardware, how do I get it replaced or repaired? Since Google doesn't sell them anymore I bought it unlocked and have Froyo 2.2.

Lionsson: What is WISLEY? NO games or junk like that, just busness use, Phone, News, Weather, photos, Barcode, Documents to Go, Google Earth, and horoscope, etc. Internal Phone storage = available 52.47MB, 4GB SD card = Available3.35GB, I even killed my WiFi and Bluetooth connection days ago, problem worsining!!!!!!!!!

VENUS9624: what do you mean "Get their fix it"? Who is Their, what is "it"; an app?

Tyler.durden: I'm hardly Geekish enough to try to run Windows Phone 7, Muchless Iphone OP Sys. Still using Factory pushed Froyo 2.2 on my unlocked purchase with ATT SIMM

RUGMANKC: I don't understand Rooting how or what it does to the phone, sounds like hacking. I just let Google Push Froyo 2.2, thats all. I bought my N1 from the Google store end of May, unlocked, slipped my ATT SIMM into it and everything was fine for two months. Guess I should of kept my Motorola Tundra for Back-up! This problem is getting worse, Sometimes won't boot for hours, Last night It must of tried all night because it flatlined my new Seidio 1600mAh battery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links