Lost data connection, plz help :(

This is a discussion on Lost data connection, plz help :( within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Sorry for the typos Im from Venezuela, well I've been with my nexus for about 2 months working perfectly, two days ago I lost all ...

Thread: Lost data connection, plz help :(

Lost data connection, plz help :(

Sorry for the typos Im from Venezuela, well I've been with my nexus for about 2 months working perfectly, two days ago I lost all data connection (Gprs, edge, 3G) but sms and phonecalls work as normal. I've tried everything with no results to get me connection back, this is the list:
    -Reboot
    -factory Reset
    -Enable disable 2g and data conecctions in menu
    -Change APN with the info from my carrier
    -Select movil network manually
    -Went to *#*#4636#*#* and trying different settings
    -Change Simcards (my simcard works on other phone, but the nexus doesnt get -data even with other simcard)
    -Root and put cyanogen 6 (I havent root before)

My problem started when I was using Waze to get turn by turn directions, gps was on, I'm hopeless about this, nothing works. Guess I'll have to wait until december to get a Desire HD. How could data died like this???!!
    I havents seen anybody with this kind of problem on the web, could you tell me something I dont know guys? I'll greatly apreciate it, I can even sent 20$ if you can revive my data

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by zmarioz View Post
    Sorry for the typos Im from Venezuela, well I've been with my nexus for about 2 months working perfectly, two days ago I lost all data connection (Gprs, edge, 3G) but sms and phonecalls work as normal. I've tried everything with no results to get me connection back, this is the list:
    -Reboot
    -factory Reset
    -Enable disable 2g and data conecctions in menu
    -Change APN with the info from my carrier
    -Select movil network manually
    -Went to *#*#4636#*#* and trying different settings
    -Change Simcards (my simcard works on other phone, but the nexus doesnt get -data even with other simcard)
    -Root and put cyanogen 6 (I havent root before)

My problem started when I was using Waze to get turn by turn directions, gps was on, I'm hopeless about this, nothing works. Guess I'll have to wait until december to get a Desire HD. How could data died like this???!!
    I havents seen anybody with this kind of problem on the web, could you tell me something I dont know guys? I'll greatly apreciate it, I can even sent 20$ if you can revive my data
    Are you able to get data on the other phone with the same sim card?

Have you contacted your service provider? Could be just a data outage on your network.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Yes I get 3G with my simcard on my wife's iphone, I called my service provider and they said everything is normal.

Yes I get 3G with my simcard on my wife's iphone, I called my service provider and they said everything is normal.
    Sounds like it might be an issue with your APN settings.

in the options, go to Wireless & network settings/Mobile Networks/Access pointnames/Choose your Carrier(mine says Tmobile US) and look under APN. What does it say there?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

zmarioz,

Just to be sure, did your problems start right after you rooted and installed CM6. That is the one that just came out yesterday. If so, maybe you got a bad download, or a bad radio. However, I guess if you are making calls it shouldn't be the radio.

You could backup and reinstall a new download of CM6. Didn't say where you downloaded it from. ROM Manager or their Cyan website.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Hi, my problems started two days ago, given that nothing worked to solve it, I rooted the phone and installed cyanogen 6 from Rom manager to see if changing the radio would fix the problem but it stayed the same in my APN I have: APN: internet.movistar.ve and everything else in blank, that's what my mobil provider (movistar, venezuela) told me.

Hi, my problems started two days ago, given that nothing worked to solve it, I rooted the phone and installed cyanogen 6 from Rom manager to see if changing the radio would fix the problem but it stayed the same in my APN I have: APN: internet.movistar.ve and everything else in blank, that's what my mobil provider (movistar, venezuela) told me.
    Well I'm Stumped.

You could try this. Found it on the HTC site

Device troubleshooter - Nexus One Help
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links