CONNECTING TO Computer........Not like other peoples problems with connecting

This is a discussion on CONNECTING TO Computer........Not like other peoples problems with connecting within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have tried everything... -To turn off and connect and turn back on -Put into debug mode -Plug in and then unmount and mount through ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CONNECTING TO Computer........Not like other peoples problems with connecting

CONNECTING TO Computer........Not like other peoples problems with connecting

I have tried everything...

-To turn off and connect and turn back on
    -Put into debug mode
    -Plug in and then unmount and mount through phone
    -The phone always charges but I can't get the phone to recognize the computer and then computer wont recognize the phone i have tried multiple computers and many different cables, it is no where in device manager when i plug it in. I have all the drivers installed and adb along with the sdk

It is actually very bad all i want to do is sync my phone so i have been using swiftftp that is the only way. I don't know if there is something wrong that I am doing or what but i need someone one to give me some ideas on what to do next.

FYI: This is my second nexus one i bought the t mobile version and i got it all setup did the fast boot and unlocked it so all the drivers are setup and everything but my at&t version that i ordered will not do anything at all like the t mobile version

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by hanlondr View Post
    I have tried everything...

-To turn off and connect and turn back on
    -Put into debug mode
    -Plug in and then unmount and mount through phone
    -The phone always charges but I can't get the phone to recognize the computer and then computer wont recognize the phone i have tried multiple computers and many different cables, it is no where in device manager when i plug it in. I have all the drivers installed and adb along with the sdk

It is actually very bad all i want to do is sync my phone so i have been using swiftftp that is the only way. I don't know if there is something wrong that I am doing or what but i need someone one to give me some ideas on what to do next.

FYI: This is my second nexus one i bought the t mobile version and i got it all setup did the fast boot and unlocked it so all the drivers are setup and everything but my at&t version that i ordered will not do anything at all like the t mobile version
    May not be your problem but I have a problem with this...IF...I have wifi on I can not get my USB to connect. Only every once in a while will it connect. I have to turn my wifi off to connect.
    Just saying.......Cause you never know what may help. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post

May not be your problem but I have a problem with this...IF...I have wifi on I can not get my USB to connect. Only every once in a while will it connect. I have to turn my wifi off to connect.
    Just saying.......Cause you never know what may help. lol

I will try this I always have my wifi on because where i live i can only get edge but where i work i get 3g...

I have been trying for the last day and still doesnt work....blah this sucks

I have been trying for the last day and still doesnt work....blah this sucks
    Have you tried Unmounting the SD in your settings, then turn off the phone and remove the SD card, Then replace it and try again?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Alright I give up is there any way to do over the air sync with your phone..

Alright I give up is there any way to do over the air sync with your phone..
    If you are just looking to move files to the SD card, You could try Dropbox.

Dropbox - Cyrket
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

yeah i have been playing with that I mean like how to mount a network drive or something I could set up a network drive on my phone and transfer music and pics that way.....

yeah i have been playing with that I mean like how to mount a network drive or something I could set up a network drive on my phone and transfer music and pics that way.....
    Actually Dropbox does this via a shared folder on your PC. Ive used it before to transfer music, Zip files, and pics with no issues. This is the closest thing I've seen to what you ask.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links