Ahh when is it on?

This is a discussion on Ahh when is it on? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; When on the cabin, where we have only aggregate power I turn off the N1 when not in use. But only way to figure out ...

Thread: Ahh when is it on?

Ahh when is it on?

When on the cabin, where we have only aggregate power I turn off the N1 when not in use. But only way to figure out if its of is to turn it on! Is that a bug or what? The battery is so bad.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The custom ROMS have wake on trackball, which means you wouldn't have to use the power button to turn it on. It sounds like you are probably not rooted (which helps battery life significantly if you use an undervolted / overclocked ROM) so this might not be an option.

When I was stock FRF91, I used to use a program called "No Lock" (search for it in the Market) and it lets you wake the phone using the trackball or volume or menu buttons. That way, if phone is off, hitting the trackball does nothing. If phone is on, hitting the trackball wakes it up. Helpful?

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    The custom ROMS have wake on trackball, which means you wouldn't have to use the power button to turn it on. It sounds like you are probably not rooted (which helps battery life significantly if you use an undervolted / overclocked ROM) so this might not be an option.

When I was stock FRF91, I used to use a program called "No Lock" (search for it in the Market) and it lets you wake the phone using the trackball or volume or menu buttons. That way, if phone is off, hitting the trackball does nothing. If phone is on, hitting the trackball wakes it up. Helpful?
    I think I understand. But I will ask my girlfriend. She is better in english than me. Thank you anyway

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links