Edge logo disappears. Sigh.

This is a discussion on Edge logo disappears. Sigh. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Okay, So I know there was another thread on this, but that didn't really give me an answer. So I decide to switch off my ...

Thread: Edge logo disappears. Sigh.

Edge logo disappears. Sigh.

Okay, So I know there was another thread on this, but that didn't really give me an answer.

So I decide to switch off my phone before going to bed,So I wouldn't have to charge it the whole night.
    I wake up, and then poof, no more edge. Just disappeared. I checked the APN, everythings okay. My bills paid for, everything.

This may be happening 'cause I'm supposed to get Vodafone Mobile connect activated on my phone either tomorrow or day after, but I doubt that.

HELP, please?

UPDATE:

Nevermind, I figured it out, just redid the whole APN thing and rebooted. Thanks anyway
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Okay, So I know there was another thread on this, but that didn't really give me an answer.

So I decide to switch off my phone before going to bed,So I wouldn't have to charge it the whole night.
    I wake up, and then poof, no more edge. Just disappeared. I checked the APN, everythings okay. My bills paid for, everything.

This may be happening 'cause I'm supposed to get Vodafone Mobile connect activated on my phone either tomorrow or day after, but I doubt that.

HELP, please?
    This has happend to me to. Suddenly poof it is gone. I dont know why. But I enter airplain modus and back, that works for me.. I dont know why..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links