Please help Guys !!!!

This is a discussion on Please help Guys !!!! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Please help Guys !!!! Im having 3 problems with my nexus one- updated to android 2.2 1. Only Opera mini browser works on my nexus ...

Thread: Please help Guys !!!!

Please help Guys !!!!

Please help Guys !!!!
    Im having 3 problems with my nexus one- updated to android 2.2

1. Only Opera mini browser works on my nexus one. The default nexus one browser, as well as dolphin browser doesnt work .

2. Youtube application has'nt played any video till date, always force closes. Even on the opera browser, no youtube videos playing.

3. GPRS doesnt activate back after i switch off the GPS (if GPS was switched on for use). GPRS only starts after i switch off and on the phone again.

Please help !!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

for me i am also having the same issue after i updated to 2.2 a month ago the youtube application always force closes...
    is there anyone who knows the solution to this problem??

I hate to say it, but when there's that many things so wrong, the answer is typically a system wipe. Just factory reset it back, reinstall your apps, despite losing an hour or two, your phone should run fine.

DT

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links