My nexus one boot animation is delayed!

This is a discussion on My nexus one boot animation is delayed! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; one day when I was playing around with clockword mod and selected restart adbd(I thought it meant the adb daemon but I guess it means ...

Thread: My nexus one boot animation is delayed!

My nexus one boot animation is delayed!

one day when I was playing around with clockword mod and selected restart adbd(I thought it meant the adb daemon but I guess it means something else) in the advanced options area.Well I consider my self pretty tech smart and "advanced" for a 13 year old but I guess things happen. Now when I boot my nexus one the actual boot animation(not splash) is not showing for the first 3 quarters of the boot up. Then I thought I bricked my device because the screen wasn't showing the animation for 20 sec. Then I saw the touch-sensitve buttons light up and then 2 seconds later the animation apeared only for 2 seconds untill my device was booted. I tried overwriting the boot animation in both /system/media/ and in /device/local/ ad it had no effect. I dont know what to do. I am rooted using universal androot because I want to be able to unvoid my warrnaty. So my bootloader isn't unlocked. I am running Cyanogen Mod 6 and am loving it so far! But I am wondering what to do? Should I re-flash the rom? I tried pressing restart adbd again and it did nothing? i have not done a Nandroid restore because it will mess up my apps that are on the sdcard if i restore back. I dont know what to do!?!?!?!?!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nandroid is probably your best bet. Why not just backup your apps with Titanium first? then Restore and Reinstall your apps.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links