Is My Nexus One Bricked ? :(

This is a discussion on Is My Nexus One Bricked ? :( within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Basically, i am running Froyo 2.2, and reciveed a call, and answered it. The phone then crashed, and asked me to send reports, wait, or ...

Thread: Is My Nexus One Bricked ? :(

Exclamation Is My Nexus One Bricked ? :(

Basically, i am running Froyo 2.2, and reciveed a call, and answered it. The phone then crashed, and asked me to send reports, wait, or force close the program. I pressed wait several times but it kept crashing, so i pressed close, several times, and again, it still kept crashing and i couldn't get rid of this. So i pulled the battery out, and now my phone won't turn on. So i pluggeed the charger in, and it began to boot up. However, now, it can't get past the " X " screen, it just keeps restarting over and over and over... So i tried, holding down the trackball and turning it on, and holding down the volume button and the power button to get into the bootloader etc, but, the white screen (with the three skateboarding androids) just flashes for less than a second and it goes off again!

I have absolutely no idea what to do, all has been well for months and yeah, im rooted.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That's wierd having it happen on a phone call. What recovery image are you using?

It may take a couple tries. But, pull the battery and put back in. Before it starts up hold down the vol- (down) and pwr button at same time. Hold both till phone boots into recovery. If it gets there scroll down to recovery by pressing vol- button then select it.

Once in recovery you should be able to do a restore. I have heard if it gets stuck on the X for awhile you can press vol+ and pwr. But, I haven'r had to do that.

Never saw the requset for a report before. You can also call HTC/Google Support.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

after pulling the battery and applying your fix several times i noticed that the phone could actually run off the wall charger, without the battery in ( the screen stayed on with the X when i pulled the battery to try consecutive times) so i decided to check the battery connectors in the back of the phone, and one of the connectors seemed... out of place, and so i delicately bent it back, and then the phone booted into the boot loader without the wall charger for the first time, i have now applied a full system restore, and it all seems good. Thank you so much hopefully i won't get any troubles like this in the future. If anybody else does though, i suggest checking the battery connectors in the back of the phone!

and now to fix my computer...

Glad you got it working.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links