Downgrade unbootable Nexus One

This is a discussion on Downgrade unbootable Nexus One within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; That is an older guide with an older recovery image. You want Amon_Ra 1.7.0.1. If you get to that point. It may not matter for ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Downgrade unbootable Nexus One

That is an older guide with an older recovery image. You want Amon_Ra 1.7.0.1. If you get to that point. It may not matter for now.

I can't get to the XDA Forims now. But they have page on downgrading to 2.1. You can do some searching. Make sure the page is for the Nexus One and from whatever build you have to what you want.

Of course we need to get you to recovery first.

When at the X try to hold down volume+ (up) and power. That should get you to bootloader, then you can navigate to recovery.

Wierd on the 3g. Any chance it is the radio Slim?
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by jucahe View Post
    Nope. I can enter the menu (Power+Vol down) and navigate. If I select Recovery the phone just restarts, vibrate once and freeze at the "X" icon...
    Ok it looks as tho you have flashed an older version of AmonRa recovery. Maybe thats where the problem lies. Perhaps try to flash a newer version. This thread will explain how and gives a link to the newer Recovery img

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...1-8-0-1-a.html
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    That is an older guide with an older recovery image. You want Amon_Ra 1.7.0.1. If you get to that point. It may not matter for now.

I can't get to the XDA Forims now. But they have page on downgrading to 2.1. You can do some searching. Make sure the page is for the Nexus One and from whatever build you have to what you want.

Of course we need to get you to recovery first.

When at the X try to hold down volume+ (up) and power. That should get you to bootloader, then you can navigate to recovery.

Wierd on the 3g. Any chance it is the radio Slim?
    Yea I noticed XDA is down too. Wierd.

I didnt think about that Volume up trick. Try that Juc
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Ok, good to know they are down, probably for mainteance. Thought it might just be me.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

@Rugman I dont think so with the radio. If they upgraded to 2.2 then they should have the Froyo Radio already if I'm not mistaken.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Sorry, I didn't mean wrong radio, maybe bad or iffy radio. Iffy is a high tech term.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks to everyone here! I really appreciate it.
    Just flashed the latest Amon_ra 1.8.0.1. Still can't access Recovery.
    With the Radio issue... I have no idea.
    Vol+ trick, didn't work either.
    I'm really starting to concern.... I live in Costa Rica and there are no repair shops for this phone...

On a side note, my XDA colors of the icons have changed on my toolbar bookmarks. Now black and gold.

Are you going to try ShadowRom? Kinda liking my new Elegant Steel theme with CM6. May not want to change atm. Will probably just try and restore back. I think it has gapps in it.

Thinking about Evil's too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Sorry, I didn't mean wrong radio, maybe bad or iffy radio. Iffy is a high tech term.
    Ha!

Well it appears that they haven't flashed any zips yet. Probably something went wrong when flashing the recovery img I'm guessing.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

On a side note, my XDA colors of the icons have changed on my toolbar bookmarks. Now black and gold.

Are you going to try ShadowRom? Kinda liking my new Elegant Steel theme with CM6. May not want to change atm. Will probably just try and restore back. I think it has gapps in it.

Thinking about Evil's too.
    Yea I might try it. Prob wont last long tho. Its hard to give up my CM6 + Flavored Ice Setup.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links