Downgrade unbootable Nexus One

This is a discussion on Downgrade unbootable Nexus One within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by jucahe Thanks to everyone here! I really appreciate it. Just flashed the latest Amon_ra 1.8.0.1. Still can't access Recovery. With the Radio ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Downgrade unbootable Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by jucahe View Post
    Thanks to everyone here! I really appreciate it.
    Just flashed the latest Amon_ra 1.8.0.1. Still can't access Recovery.
    With the Radio issue... I have no idea.
    Vol+ trick, didn't work either.
    I'm really starting to concern.... I live in Costa Rica and there are no repair shops for this phone...
    Did you try pushing the volume up button multiple times? I've heard it can be stubborn sometimes.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Since you flashed a new recovery, can you flash a new rom and radio with 3g off. Just dl to pc and copy to phone. We need to give you links if you need them. Or, if you have rom manager you can flash from there, just still need to dl to pc and copy to root of sdcard.

Then if it works you can downgrade if you want.

Nexus One - CyanogenMod Forum

Do the two latest at top and you need to flash the latest google addons too. As soon as possible to a backup.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Since you flashed a new recovery, can you flash a new rom and radio with 3g off. Just dl to pc and copy to phone. We need to give you links if you need them. Or, if you have rom manager you can flash from there, just still need to dl to pc and copy to root of sdcard.

Then if it works you can downgrade if you want.

Nexus One - CyanogenMod Forum

Do the two latest at top and you need to flash the latest google addons too. As soon as possible to a backup.
    @Juca are you able to boot up the phone now? without it rebooting itself on you?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Having some issues with my laptop and internet service... Going to post results ASAP.
    Thanks all again!

Well, I did nothing to the Nexus. Just leaved it alone for a couple of hours and now it boots kinda fine. First it last more than usual on the X icon, then it shows the animation, it crashes and then again the X icon, animation and finally enters the OS. On the second try it boots. But its unstable. It has rebooted itself a lot, but at least I can enter to Android again.
    Now What? should I downgrade? Should I re-install 2.2 from scratch?

Edit: ignore all of the above, its crappy again...

I am still not sure what all you have on your phone. But, if you can backup apps and do a nandroid (full image) backup.

Then I think I would downgrade and start over. No frg33.

Do all the research you can first.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Im triying to downgrade, using this tutorial HOWTO downgrade from Android 2.2(FroYo) to Android 2.1 (Eclair). - Android Help but I don't understand the 11th step, and I'm stuck there. Can some one explain me that?

Are you talking about step 11 under II section. You type in whatever the path is to the directory where you unzipped the files to. May be different then what is typed there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Ok, so I followed the step on that downgrading tutorial (just did the first 11 steps, the Downgrade). Now I can't boot so I don't now If i'm really on 2.1 now, but I can access Recovery now! Should I put a FRF83 update.zip file to the MicroSD root or what?

I don't know. You say the phone won't turn on, but you can boot into recovery. In recovery it should show what recovery image you have. Probably don't have much to lose at this point. If it shows no recovery then you may not be rooted anymore.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links