Downgrade unbootable Nexus One

This is a discussion on Downgrade unbootable Nexus One within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Update: Manage to boot. I'm on 2.1 ERD79, but the Nexus is still rebooting all of a sudden. Fact: if I try to reboot immediately ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Downgrade unbootable Nexus One

Update: Manage to boot. I'm on 2.1 ERD79, but the Nexus is still rebooting all of a sudden.
    Fact: if I try to reboot immediately after a shutdown, it doesn't work, if I wait 5 minutes or so it works. Can it be some kind of a heating issue? It doesn't fell abnormally hot...

After you wait five minutes can you get phone on and use it. Like set up apps and dl market and sign in to google acct if you have one. Do you still have Super User in apps? Just trying make sure it is still not rooted. You may have a hardware problem.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I know this is probably not what you want to here but rugmankc might have a point cause the touch pad on my Zune broke at one point and it somehow caused the phone to keep rebooting I know an mp3 player and an android are two very different things but itís still possible.

I hope its not a hardware issue!
    Yes, I can set up apps and enter the market. I have my Google account sign in and all. It works great for a while and then it shuts down. Then I wait 5 minutes and it start again. I am on 2.1 ERD79 and I can access Recovery now.

I am not familiar anymore with what you can do if not rooted. You can check if you are by dl Root Explorer from Market. It only works on rooted phones. You would need Super User also. I only say this in case you wanted to try a new radio or kernal. Not sure if it would help or if you can safley do it. Ohterwise unless some else has an idea it may be hardware.

Could be dangerous doing the radio and kernal cause I can't tell you hoe to do them if unrooted.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Finish the tuto and rooted the phone. At least I think. I manage to install Super User, but didn't find Root Explorer.

THIS is why i REFUSE TO ROOT

(Yet Still ADORE my PALs SliceBurgSlim & Rugmankc )

It should be in the Market by that name. Astro is another one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Astro file manager? Got it, Version 2.5.2. So, how do I know if i'm really rooted?

Quote Originally Posted by jucahe View Post
    Astro file manager? Got it, Version 2.5.2. So, how do I know if i'm really rooted?
    Do you have the superuser app in your app drawer? If so you are rooted.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links