Downgrade unbootable Nexus One

This is a discussion on Downgrade unbootable Nexus One within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have updated the Radio firmware to the new Korean one, and flashed the latest CyanogenMod to check if a custom ROM would change my ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Downgrade unbootable Nexus One

I have updated the Radio firmware to the new Korean one, and flashed the latest CyanogenMod to check if a custom ROM would change my "situation". It didn't. And I actually don't like CyanogeMod very much.

And rugmankc, the reboots aren't form heating up. When the the phone is on the boot/rebooting cycle it gets hot, and when I take out the battery and wait for the N1 to cool down it boots fine. But the initial shutdown is because of CPU usage I guess, because it only happens when in the middle of some kind of processing.

jucahe,

Understand, so you don't think it is htc repair option?
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    so you don't think it is htc repair option?
    Hmm, well I'm not sure. The problem started with the FRF91 update, that why I always thought that it was a software issue. But it didn't change when downgraded... My hope is that the software issue that causes the reboots wasn't overwritten or changed or something like that during the FW changes. Maybe by COMPLETELY erasing the phone's OS and installing it from scratch could help, but I don't know if that can be done...

Also, I don't have that option. In Costa Rica, where I live, theres no HTC Authorized Repair Centers, or any repair shop that I can trust. This phone isn't officially sold here, so you don't see as many.
    BTW, anyone knows how much do HTC charges ($$) to check someones phone?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links