Home screen problems

This is a discussion on Home screen problems within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; The other day I tried to put a icon for a program I downloaded onto the home screen but couldnt get it to stay they. ...

Thread: Home screen problems

Home screen problems

The other day I tried to put a icon for a program I downloaded onto the home screen but couldnt get it to stay they. I "draged" it out and it just disappears. I thought that the problem was with the program but now I reallize that the same thing happens with any program that I try and take out. Strange....
    Any ideas or suggestions.

Thanks

My N1 is with 2.2 and not rooted.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Are you saying you have the program on the HS then you try to drag to another screen or you can't put it on a screen period?
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I cant put a program on a screen at all. I have a few folders on my screens and suddenly all the programs I tried to put on a screen appeared there. Ok I thought the folders were the problem so I deleted them but still no luck. I can add folders to a screen and then add to the folder programs but not to a screen

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    i have the same problem, happens ocassionally not constantly, what i do, is hold on the spot where everything dissapears, and add the shortcut from there, rather than drag and drop which is when it dissapears.

Great thanks that works.
    But now I see that when I try and move a shortcut, even within the same screen,
    pufff it disappears..

I wonder if you have a screen calibration problem, I think there apps for that. N1's have had touch problems. Maybe a return/exchange?
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks guys, found the solution. Forced stoped the launcher program, then went back to the home screen, took a minute to rebuild and restart and that took care of the problem.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links