Touch Screen Alignment

This is a discussion on Touch Screen Alignment within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Once in awhile the screen on my N1 gets all buggy and the alignment is off. Has this happened to anyone else? It will happen ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Touch Screen Alignment

Touch Screen Alignment

Once in awhile the screen on my N1 gets all buggy and the alignment is off. Has this happened to anyone else?
    It will happen using the keyboard, on the web browser, in games, etc. Pretty much I may press middle and something in the bottom left will click.
    BTW, most of the time when this happens also is when the phone is down to about >25% battery life. The battery life shouldn't affect the touchscreen should it?

Thanks in advanced for any help.

Using a non-rooted Froyo N1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Happens to me every so often. Seems to happen when the phone is hot (usually from charging)

That's interesting observation that it happens when charging because I though it only happens when I am in the bed holding the phone facing down or side way for a while. But I just realized that the phone is also connected to the charge when I am in the bed.
    It does not happen during the day for some reason and only in bed.

A quick workaround is to turn it off then right back on. That seems to reset things and only takes a second.

Yeah, that's what I do...

Happens almost every time after navigation reaches its destination.

Apparently they can't fix it or are not willing to fix it, but regardless I would love to know what the cause is or if they don't know what the problem is.

I too only experience this issue lying in bed and plugged in - I don't really care much about it, because screen off and on usually fixes it, so no skin off my back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonwumon View Post
    I too only experience this issue lying in bed and plugged in - I don't really care much about it, because screen off and on usually fixes it, so no skin off my back.
    Maybe it has something to do with it being plugged in, because in the car I charge my phone as well. But then again, I also listen to music with my phone charging while hooked up to my car audio auxiliary, in the same position as when I'm using it for navigation, yet the issue only seems to happen during navigation, or more precisely, after the navigation reaches its destination. This happens most of the time. I use the navigation every day to get to my different assignments. This problem has existed since the beginning and I'm surprised they haven't fixed it. Yes you can turn the screen off and on and it solves the problem. Oh well. Still a very good phone. Just needs some of these kinks worked out.

I thought it was just me having this issue. It's pretty bothersome especially when in the car and the phone is charging. Already trying to not get a ticket, this prolongs how much time i have to look down to dial or ...text. Yes I know I shouldn't be doing this while driving but hey I can multi-task!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links