ALL apps don't work! Device as good as bricked..

This is a discussion on ALL apps don't work! Device as good as bricked.. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; man, im glad i found this, so im in the same boat, the other day i was using my n1, i put it down, picked ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALL apps don't work! Device as good as bricked..

mc3
    man, im glad i found this, so im in the same boat, the other day i was using my n1, i put it down, picked it back up to a shut off phone, when i urned it on it was the same story, i was prompted to start as if it was a new phone, after resyncing some accounts i got my contacts back, but now.... most of my apps force close, wont even open, i can not recieve a text says theres no room, i have deleted all but three texts, still cant get one, the last time this happened was when i got the 2.2.1 update, so it makes me think that im going to get the gingerbread one soon but, i just want my phone to work, its like a drunk smart phone, some things work others could care less, any help or suggustions, , thanks! also how do you know if its rooted or not? im really new to this android game, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mc3 View Post
    man, im glad i found this, so im in the same boat, the other day i was using my n1, i put it down, picked it back up to a shut off phone, when i urned it on it was the same story, i was prompted to start as if it was a new phone, after resyncing some accounts i got my contacts back, but now.... most of my apps force close, wont even open, i can not recieve a text says theres no room, i have deleted all but three texts, still cant get one, the last time this happened was when i got the 2.2.1 update, so it makes me think that im going to get the gingerbread one soon but, i just want my phone to work, its like a drunk smart phone, some things work others could care less, any help or suggustions, , thanks! also how do you know if its rooted or not? im really new to this android game, thanks
    Seems to me that a Factory Data Reset is the best way to go.

Its pretty easy to determine if your rooted or not...Did you buy the phone New or Used?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Nevermind I see from your 2nd post that you bought it New.

If you have not Rooted it, then it is not Rooted.

Check this out if you wish to learn more about Root

[Guide] The 100% Fool Proof Guide: STOCK N1 to ROOT to SENSE UI/CM (Android 2.1)! - xda-developers
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

mc3
    thanks for the heads up, what are some of the roms about, i keep seeing all these different types and really have no clue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links