Update Issue

This is a discussion on Update Issue within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Triplo ok what are the differences between cm6 or cm6RC@ or 3 and whats a kernel RC = Release Candidate. CM6 is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Triplo View Post
    ok what are the differences between cm6 or cm6RC@ or 3 and whats a kernel
    RC = Release Candidate.

CM6 is the Stable version of the newest CyanogenMod.

Check this out

[ROM][BBQ] CyanogenMod-6 for Nexus One: FASTBOOTOEMUNLOCKPLS V6.0.0 (08/27/2010) - xda-developers
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Exclamation

ok you have to help me i downloaded the c6 the mod program asked if i wanted to back up i said yes it rebooted then it installed c6 and it went to the start up screen the X and now its stuck there what the hell do i do ive pulled out the battery and put it back in several times i was in the subway so i thought maybe because it didnt have a connection or something but i need my phone very badly to work please help me.

after toying with it i managed to hold th power button volum and scroll and it went o the screen with 3 skateboards

the clockwork is restoring it. i dont know what happend but i thought my phone was fried.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links