Nexus One won't charge via AC!

This is a discussion on Nexus One won't charge via AC! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok well I've been on CM6 stable since it came out, with the kernel that comes with it. 2 nights ago I flashed pershoots latest, ...

Thread: Nexus One won't charge via AC!

Nexus One won't charge via AC!

Ok well I've been on CM6 stable since it came out, with the kernel that comes with it.
    2 nights ago I flashed pershoots latest, 2.6.35.4 to try and fix my horrendous battery life... it worked well.

I let it charge through the night through AC, all good. I wake up and the phone is still running by 5pm. At 5pm I was on about 30% and started to charge it again while using it. When it hit 50%, the LED just turns off and the phone wont recognize it being plugged in anymore. Pershoot recommends to unplug then plug it back in, which I obviously tried but no avail.
    I can charge through USB which is weird, but it's not as fast and I can't leave it plugged into my computer all night.
    Is it a software or hardware thing going?
    I went back to the CM6.0 default kernel and even the nightlies, but it still wouldn't charge.

Any ideas before I throw it out the window ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That is Strange.

Did you make a Nandroid backup before flashing that pershoot kernel? if so you could try restoring that.

or maybe its a problem your Charger Cable.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I haven't restored a nandroid before that, but I did just flash back to CM 6.0 which I was using fine for many weeks. I'll try restoring now.

Where would I go about buying an OEM charger if the problem is the charger?
    The non-OEM ones on ebay for 2 dollars are crap and wouldn't trust them charging my phone.

USB is really annoying...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links