Market doesn't provide a notification for updates

This is a discussion on Market doesn't provide a notification for updates within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Sounds like a lot of people have had this problem even before the 2.2.1 update. I always got notifications for the updates prior to 2.2.1 ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Market doesn't provide a notification for updates

Sounds like a lot of people have had this problem even before the 2.2.1 update. I always got notifications for the updates prior to 2.2.1 so I figured it was related to that, but I guess not. Looks like I'll just have to check manually...oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by geckocavemen View Post
    Sounds like a lot of people have had this problem even before the 2.2.1 update. I always got notifications for the updates prior to 2.2.1 so I figured it was related to that, but I guess not. Looks like I'll just have to check manually...oh well.
    Yes, but a lot of us are rooted with custom ROMs in which case, all bets are off when it comes to Market integration.

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I love google, but the market sucks worse than a $10 whore. (not that I would know or anything......)
    Well, at least it's better than a $5 whore...:rofl3:
    Or even worse... the iTunes App Store!!!!
    :rofl3:

I still get updates from the market. No problem.

InViSiBLe-cHoKe by TaPaTaLk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by geckocavemen View Post
    Yes, but a lot of us are rooted with custom ROMs in which case, all bets are off when it comes to Market integration.
    Yeah but I had that problem even before hand. Market is just screwy. No way to sugar coat it. Cause you got notification issues download issues, purchase issues. I mean really that's one field that Apple has organized down packed to be honest.

I mean it's just is what it is. It sucks even more that the market is so disorganized that other website based stores are popping up to fill in the gaps.

I mean don't get me wrong, I still get my updates, but just an hour ago I check the market, and sure enough I had updates.
    Androidfied.

Surprisingly this morning when I took my phone out of airplane mode, I received a notification for 3 apps that had updates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links