Google Nexus One only rings sometimes

This is a discussion on Google Nexus One only rings sometimes within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello - lately I have been having issues with my Google Nexus One phone. Can anyone help or has similiar issues? My carrier is T-mobile. ...

Thread: Google Nexus One only rings sometimes

Google Nexus One only rings sometimes

Hello - lately I have been having issues with my Google Nexus One phone. Can anyone help or has similiar issues? My carrier is T-mobile. Quite often I am missing phone calls - the phone just won't ring. I can see either a missed call or sometimes there is no ringtone at all but the screen lights up and shows a call coming in. I have no special ringtones for anyone set up, nor do I block any phone numbers. Has anyone had similiar issues and knows a possible fix?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Make sure your volume is on and that you aren't accidentally hitting the volume rocker and muting it. I've never had the ringing issue, but when I installed blink on my phone for trackball colors it would no longer vibrate for incoming calls, texts, and e-mails. I had to do a factory reset to get vibrate back, simply uninstalling the app wasn't enough.

My phone will only ring once, even though the vibrate feature will continue and sometimes I miss calls altogether. I'm using google voice, but not sure this is the problem. I think I'm going to factory reset my phone, might be in order...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links