sluggish after update 2.2.1

This is a discussion on sluggish after update 2.2.1 within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, Since the latest update to 2.2.1, aside from falling wifi, I notice my phone is acting a little sluggish. For example, while I'm reading ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sluggish after update 2.2.1

sluggish after update 2.2.1

Hi,
    Since the latest update to 2.2.1, aside from falling wifi, I notice my phone is acting a little sluggish. For example, while I'm reading the news, scrolling up & down, & with that 1 finger scrolling, it zooms in, zooms out; if I press on it, it takes me to the running apps screen (instead of pressing the Home button). Second, touch is less responsive, & on & on... I kept restarting the phone so many times already.
    Anyone experienced this?
    Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I haven't noticed any sluggish-ness on mine. Though I use Folder Organizer Pro for most of my app launching etc.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I haven't noticed any sluggish-ness on mine. Though I use Folder Organizer Pro for most of my app launching etc.
    Lucky you Oh, wifi drops more often...can't connect...sad sad...

I cant connect to Wifi either and have no MAC address anymore.
    HTC said that they dont have an answer for that...

Hi everyone.

I concure on the issues seen with 2.2.1! My connectivity is not as it used to be and many times apps crash in such a way I end up pulling out the battery. Never before Had I had to do this. Also stock news/weather widget shows the next update date back in September and its clearly is not updating as well as it used too?

Also I been asked more then usual to re-enter my sim passcode.

Please fix these issues soon.

Cheers

Peter

If I were you guys, the first thing I would try Is a Factory Data Reset in Recovery. These issues are not Normal.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I had that same thought this afternoon (about system wipe back to normal) after my gmail force closed...handcent force closed...maybe it will even help the latest swype function better...
    time to make my list of customizations and do the wipe.

Same problem here, my N1 has definitely been running slow. I might try a restore this weekend and see what happens, or I might just try the CM Rom and see what happens. Kinda annoying that my phone was running great on 2.2, but seems like every day since 2.2.1 it's getting worse and worse.

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    Mine has been locking up during app launches, during phone calls, and during pretty much anything else I usually do with it. No WiFi issues, but I'm pulling the battery more and more often.

Will a factory reset wipe out my SD card?

I took the jump and did a reset on my N1 2.2.1 (WAY to many force closes on apps that never did before that..a few freezes now and then that never had the problem before 2.2.1)..

And the after effect.. nice and smooth. I think after a long time (Got mine in March) the memory might get cluttered etc etc and really slow things down on the N1.. but now no probs at all..

And with the reset.. whatever you have on your SD card will still be there after the reset.. the reset dosen't touch the SD card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links