Car dock doesn't remember my settings

This is a discussion on Car dock doesn't remember my settings within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I put a check mark on both calls and audio for connection on the car dock, and checked "remember my settings". But everytime I use ...

Thread: Car dock doesn't remember my settings

Car dock doesn't remember my settings

I put a check mark on both calls and audio for connection on the car dock, and checked "remember my settings". But everytime I use the car dock, my calls still go thru the phone speaker and not the car dock. I go to the settings, and the calls is unchecked. So I have to manually check it everytime I dock my phone. Anyone else have this problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by missnexus View Post
    I put a check mark on both calls and audio for connection on the car dock, and checked "remember my settings". But everytime I use the car dock, my calls still go thru the phone speaker and not the car dock. I go to the settings, and the calls is unchecked. So I have to manually check it everytime I dock my phone. Anyone else have this problem?
    Yep ... this happens to me, too. So, my first solution was to not let it remember so it would ask me every time. That way I knew it was set up correctly. My second solution I liked better ... I found another car app to use as a replacement called Custom Car Home. It never forgets and gave me more options and reset my changed values back to "normal" upon exiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by missnexus View Post
    Yep ... this happens to me, too. So, my first solution was to not let it remember so it would ask me every time. That way I knew it was set up correctly. My second solution I liked better ... I found another car app to use as a replacement called Custom Car Home. It never forgets and gave me more options and reset my changed values back to "normal" upon exiting.
    Looks like its a common issue. Found group threads on google with the same problem. Hope they get a fix soon. Thanks Maris, I've been doing the work around of leaving "remember my settings" unchecked. Will look into the app you recommended!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links