screen turns off

This is a discussion on screen turns off within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; My nexus one screen turns black without warning, even if I have the settings turned on to 30 minutes and I cannot get it to ...

Thread: screen turns off

screen turns off

My nexus one screen turns black without warning, even if I have the settings turned on to 30 minutes and I cannot get it to come back on. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so, was there a solution. Running CM 6 RC3

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

first rule pull battery if you haven't

maybe try the latest nightly

has your battery life been consistent lately, charging ok?
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Pulled the battery. The battery is charged. The screen eventually will come back on again and the phone is actually on, just the screen is black. I have wiped, reflashed, everything I can think of. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if there is a fix or I will need to send it in to HTC for repair

I have the same problem and believe the cause is chomp SMS. It only happens after a boot or reboot

Might you be another victim of the power switch issue?

hi Friends .. The same problem happened to me, if you removed the battery and then prepared by the working screen, if you answer a call does not return to work and stay black. If I changed the screen would solve the problem?
    Sorry .. I am from Saudi Arabia, not good at English

Quote Originally Posted by osama2005 View Post
    hi Friends .. The same problem happened to me, if you removed the battery and then prepared by the working screen, if you answer a call does not return to work and stay black. If I changed the screen would solve the problem?
    Sorry .. I am from Saudi Arabia, not good at English
    My issue ended up being a short somewhere in the screen. HTC replaced it for me with no problems and the new one is working fine. The power button was not the issue in my case

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links