How to reinstall stock recovery

This is a discussion on How to reinstall stock recovery within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Good morning all I have had my nexus one since mar/apr, after a couple of months i tried rooting/installing a new rom using the variuos ...

Thread: How to reinstall stock recovery

How to reinstall stock recovery

Good morning all

I have had my nexus one since mar/apr, after a couple of months i tried rooting/installing a new rom using the variuos methods that are out there. I rooted it ok but never got on with the installing of a different rom so when the universal androot come out i gave that a go and rooted it. I used Rom manager to download and installed CM6. I kept this for 2 or 3 months but not having 3g with CM6 (only N & 2G) was a big enough problem for me that I used the rom manager to install a stock version of froyo but left it rooted.

With the Desire Z coming out I am selling my N1 but the other day I had a security update message pop up, I tried to install and it failed I think because I have clockwork mod recovery.

How would I install the custom stock recovery ? I wouldnt want to sell my N1 to a friend and them not be able to install updates.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

10/May Stock ROMs - ERD79 -> EPF21B images / zip / online kitchen (optional root / insecure / himem) - Android @ MoDaCo

You need to flash the stock image, which is contained in the above forum link. If you flash the erd79 image, all the various partitions on your phone - system, recovery etc, will revert back to stock.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links