NexusOne incapable of syncing with Outlook

This is a discussion on NexusOne incapable of syncing with Outlook within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; N1David - tried your CSV export route and it works - thank you! However, the Calendar bit is better - ie it syncs two-way automatically. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NexusOne incapable of syncing with Outlook

N1David - tried your CSV export route and it works - thank you! However, the Calendar bit is better - ie it syncs two-way automatically. Is there anything that will do that for Outlook-Google, so that new contacts entered into the phone will find their way automatically into Outlook at home?

Now Soocial wants forty bucks off me for the privilege of keeping my contacts synced. WTF were Google thinking. If they refuse to stump up the licence to allow NexusOne to synch via USB to a PC, and they insist we all live in the clouds, why the hell haven't they written the programmes to make it all possible...

Did you try the method I Suggested? I posted another link to the PC app that works with the one I suggested.

There are lots of options out there. Remember that we don't own Windows phones so we will have to make due with what we've got when it comes to syncing with Microsoft products like Outlook.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Soocial doesn't have to support HTC or Nexus because it's cloud based. But it does support google contacts as well as outlook 2007 and that's all you need. Nexus will sync automatically with google contacts. If you have more than 250 contacts, I guess you can pay for soocial to remove the limit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links