WiFi keeps dropping after Android 2.2.1 or FRG83 update.

This is a discussion on WiFi keeps dropping after Android 2.2.1 or FRG83 update. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi Everyone Ok loving my Nexus One every day realising the possibilites and stopped being cranky of not having 3G in my city, its a ...

Thread: WiFi keeps dropping after Android 2.2.1 or FRG83 update.

WiFi keeps dropping after Android 2.2.1 or FRG83 update.

Hi Everyone

Ok loving my Nexus One every day realising the possibilites and stopped being cranky of not having 3G in my city, its a great phone with WiFi but ever since Android 2.2.1 update or the FRG83 update things have been horrible with WiFi , it keeps dropping everytime. If I just go out of range and return back it wont connect immediately unless I force it to connect and if I let the screen go off for a while it just disconnects.

Sometimes it wont connect to the access point at all then i have to switch of the WiFi radio on the phone or switch to airplane mode and then restart the wifi then it would connect

Why is this happening anybody else getting the same thing? WiFi is my only source of internet without having 3G in my city Please help

Rahul

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i'm having issues with my wifi again too since the last update. i find the screen constantly freezing up when i go to unlock it, its the wifi losing its signal then reconnecting all the time.

makes me want to smash this damn phone, seriously thinking of selling this and going with an iphone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links