Both Sides of Phone Conversation Sound Like Scratchy LP

This is a discussion on Both Sides of Phone Conversation Sound Like Scratchy LP within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Non-rooted AT&T N1 with 2.2.1 FRG83. Since latest OTA updates I am encountering all kinds of weird issues, especially with phone calls. Several times in ...

Thread: Both Sides of Phone Conversation Sound Like Scratchy LP

Both Sides of Phone Conversation Sound Like Scratchy LP

Non-rooted AT&T N1 with 2.2.1 FRG83. Since latest OTA updates I am encountering all kinds of weird issues, especially with phone calls. Several times in last couple of days while talking via Bluetooth (Honda HandsfreeLink) really loud scratchy noises came over my side of the conversation, basically obliterating the conversation. The other party also heard the same squawk.

I believe I also had the same issue on a non-Bluetooth call yesterday as well.

I factory restored the phone today just as a precaution; however, the issue manifested itself again.

Prior to this update the phone had been rock solid since I purchased the phone on 4/1/2010 (6 1/2 months).

Anyone else experiencing this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

A buddy of mine has recently been complaining of hearing a static sound during our phone calls. He doesn't hear it with every call, but it's often enough to annoy him. It sounds fine on my end. I'd say it's been an ongoing issue for the past 2 to 3 weeks.

Something else odd... when I first got my N1, I was hearing a sharp burst of a static sound whenever I'd call my Dad. It only happened when I called him. To be more specific about the sound, the static burst was only heard on my end and it happened the very moment I'd finish saying a word or sentence. For whatever reason, the problem went aways after a few weeks. I believe it was this forum where I posted a thread about it to see if other were having the problem. If this sounds familiar to you, do a search on my name and look for the old thread.

Good luck! In the last couple of weeks, I've had problems picking up 3G, but that's for another post

I get the static thing with my wife. It's feedback from her having the in-car Bluetooth too loud. If she turns it down, it gets fixed...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links