YouTube app doesn't work

This is a discussion on YouTube app doesn't work within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Does anyone else have issues with the YouTube app? Anytime I have a link emailed to me, I press on it, giving me two options: ...

Thread: YouTube app doesn't work

Cool YouTube app doesn't work

Does anyone else have issues with the YouTube app?
    Anytime I have a link emailed to me, I press on it, giving me two options: Open in Browser or Open in YouTube. Well, if I press Open in YouTube, the majority of the time it says "Video cannot be played". It would be nice if this app always worked! It's frustrating.

Alternatively, if I press Open in Browser, I can typically play it, but sometimes pressing the video doesn't register as trying to play the video, it registers as selecting the video for some reason (ie the image of the video is highlighted in an orange box).

In my experience the Open in Browser action is more reliable and I can typically view videos that way. But I would prefer to use the YouTube app.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Has it ever worked that way? You could try uninstalling the app and reinstall. Or go under manage aps and clear data etc then reboot.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links