Always-On Mobile Data missing option on nexus one

This is a discussion on Always-On Mobile Data missing option on nexus one within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; This is strange, but i dont have this option on my Wireless & Network Settings > Mobile Networks... i think thats the reason why my ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Always-On Mobile Data missing option on nexus one

Always-On Mobile Data missing option on nexus one

This is strange, but i dont have this option on my Wireless & Network Settings > Mobile Networks... i think thats the reason why my gtalk and skype keeps disconecting.

Nexus One with CM Nightly 2.2.1

Thanks in advice

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Please use the search regarding wifi, APN and 3G settings...

Why oh Why did you root?

I rooted with the UniversalAndroidRoot i could go back to the stock version and unroot, btw i searched over all sites, no one has an answer to this issue.. im kinda sad with this phone i cant believe google cant keep online a chat service im dissapointed.

Wait a minute I don`t get your question is it that you want to always use 3g insted of wi-fi or something else I don`t get it please explain?

I also don't understand your question/problem

There is no "auto turn data off" with CM (or FroYo)

Please clarify so that we can have some idea how to help you.

I want to be always connected to Gtalk and Skype but i flashed a Sense ROM and i had that Option... but my gtalk keeps disconecting also Skype.. I dont use WIFI just 3G with a basic APN setting. I also tried with another Gmail account and it doesnt work.

Red face Thanks Guys!

Thank you Dude Random21 and Old Friend Beer Goggles for reinstating Alain024's faith in our wonderful forum.

Please help him

Quote Originally Posted by Alain024 View Post
    I rooted with the UniversalAndroidRoot i could go back to the stock version and unroot, btw i searched over all sites, no one has an answer to this issue.. im kinda sad with this phone i cant believe google cant keep online a chat service im dissapointed.

I would like to say that i had that option on a Sense ROM but i doesnt helped a lot.. Gtalk Keept disconnecting thats my issue in the first place i thought whit that option the app would not disconnect after y lock my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Alain024 View Post
    I would like to say that i had that option on a Sense ROM but i doesnt helped a lot.. Gtalk Keept disconnecting thats my issue in the first place i thought whit that option the app would not disconnect after y lock my phone.
    Sounds like the Wi-fi is dropping, which is the default setting.

You can set the Wi-fi to never sleep in the advanced settings.

There has been some issues with that setting. I think that it works fine in CM6. Not sure about stock FroYo.

Some others here might know more.

Thanks but that option its already on Never Sleep. :/ im using CM6 atm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links